Hi guys! Since I had such a great response to my “8 Things I’ve Learned in My First Year of Blogging” post (you can read that here), I decided I wanted to continue with the personal posts! So, I thought what would be better than telling you guys some facts that you may not know about me. All of these facts are very basic/surface level, nothing too juicy, so sorry to disappoint 😉
Here are 10 completely random facts about me:
1. Besides my two and a half years away at college, I have lived in Orange County, California my whole life. I would love to move out-of-state again, preferably Colorado!
2. I went to a community college for a year and a half before I transferred to Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas. I majored in public relations and advertising. I was in a sorority for about a year (Sigma Kappa), until I realized the sorority thing was not for me haha.
3. Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I could eat it every single day, and it would never get old. Love me some queso and guacamole!
4. Growing up I only played one sport, softball. I played it for 10 years, and then decided it wasn’t something I wanted to pursue in college. I played center field and was a switch hitter (I’m naturally right-handed but can bat left-handed as well).
5. I currently work for a woman’s health website on an advertising operations team. Basically I help put different types of ads on our website (a lot more goes into the placement of ads you see on websites than you would think!).
6. I want to have two or three kids when I get older, and I love boy names for girls. It’s my thing. I think girls with boys names are the cutest thing ever (it’s probably because I have a semi-boyish name hehe).
7. I have a huge obsession with french bulldogs, and obsessed is actually an understatement. It’s my dream to have two of them before I have kids!
8. My absolute favorite music is country. I feel like every song reminds me of someone or a moment/experience in my life!
9. I love cheesy Adam Sandler movies, my favorites being The Wedding Singer, Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy.
10. My favorite subject in school growing up was history, which is probably why I have such a huge desire to travel. I’ve never been out of the country, but my dream vacation would be to travel around Europe for a few weeks. My least favorite subject was math… the only A I ever got in a class was the last math class I ever took in statistics, I went out with a bang! 😉
Talking about my outfit for a quick sec, this super soft black sweater is from H&M and is under $20! I couldn’t believe it when I saw the price. It’s the main reason I always head to H&M first when I’m on the search for some sweaters. They are pretty good quality for very affordable prices. My Brixton hat is still available at Nordstrom currently for $42. It’s perfect for any season, and will especially look adorable with all of your fall looks! Unfortunately my booties and jeans are old and sold out, but I linked a few similar ones above and below.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you want to see more posts like this, leave it in the comments below 🙂
Shop this post: